We are very fortunate to have had the strong support of the Ames Alumni Chapter since our beginning days at Iowa State University. It is the Ames Alumni who first purchased us a house on Hyland in the 1950s, then who built us a new house at 223 Lynn in the mid-1980s and who have since acquired for us our current house at 2132 Sunset Drive. As advisors, mentors, and friends, the Ames Alumni Chapter and Board Members challenge us to be better men and relate to us the importance of our relationship with one another, our community, and Christ.
We enjoy a strong relationship with our alumni organization, which has allowed us to grow stronger during the past decade when several other chapters have fallen. Our alumni regularly stop by to tour the house, attend meetings in advisory roles, oversee improvements to the chapter house, and return en masse for Homecoming. It is at these times that we are able to learn from and share our common experiences that bond us as brothers even though several decades may separate us.
Homecoming - 2019
Mark your calendars for our 70th anniversary!
Friday October 25th 70th Anniversary Banquet
- 6 PM - Happy Hour
- 7 PM - Dinner
- 8 - 11 PM - Program and Celebration
Saturday October 26th Football Game
- 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM House Tours at the Fraternity House: 2132 Sunset Drive Ames Iowa (Google Map)
- 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM Fraternity Tailgate Food Served
- 1 PM - Tailgate Announcements and Scholarship Awards
- 2:30 PM - ISU vs Oklahoma State Football Game (pick up purchased tickets at the tent from Austin Laugen or Jarred Schubert 12 - 2 PM)
- After Game - Dinner (soup and sandwiches) at the Fraternity House
Sunday October 27th
- 11 AM - Church Service at Memorial Lutheran Church (Google Map)
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM Lunch at the Fraternity House (Google Map)
Update Contact Information
Have you recently moved or updated your contact information? Follow the link below to update your contact information or share any news you have with other alumni.